The Sacramento City College Literary Journal
1. Only Sacramento City College students and alumni may enter submissions.
2. Entries must be typed, double-spaced (except for poetry) and paper-clipped (unstapled)
3. Put your name, address, telephone number and email address on ALL manuscript pages
4. The number of manuscript is limited by genre
Poetry: 4 (max)
Fiction: 2 (max)
Autobiographical essays (creative nonfiction): 2 (max)
5. Use separate submissions forms for each genre.
6. Paper clip this form on top of unstapled manuscript.
7. Place unfolded manuscript in a large envelope marked “SCC Literary Journal” or “Susurrus.”
8. Deliver submission envelope to Jeff Knorr or Jan Hagg’s mailboxes, Language and Literature division workroom, Rodda South 226
9. All Works Must Be Submitted by Friday, September 23
10. Submissions will not be returned
11. Writers will be contacted about the status of their work in late December 2005 or January 2006
If are interested in submitting work, contact me at PrettyPudgyPrincess@hotmail.com and I will get it to where it needs to go, I will also add a submission form to submission as well